Equine Balance Anatomical Bridle with Training Noseband.
A beautiful soft leather bridle with anatomical styling that facilitates both ground work and riding activities without the need to change tack.
The bridle can be used in its most basic form (as a headcollar) or it can be used as a multipurpose training bridle by utilising the various attatchment points.
Ideal for sensitive horses - simply clip on the brow band and bit and the bridle can be used for a variety of ground work and riding activities.
The training bridle has both front and rear rings for attaching a rope - making it suitable for leading, tying up and lunging. The attatchment points make it possible to use both a forward (guiding) pressure and backward (restraining) pressure to communicate with the horse - so training can be more clear and concise.
The smooth contoured shape at the front of the nose helps to alleviate rubbing at the facial crest and eliminates pressure on the infraorbital foramen of the skull - the exit point of sensitive facial nerves. The unique backwards orientation of the rear noseband strap provides relief in the area of the horse's premolars - unlike traditional style nosebands which can compress sensitive tissue in this area.
* Gel padded head piece, nose and brow help to dissipate pressure and reduce rubbing.
* Features detachable flash strap and bar protection system.
* Unique features make the bridle easy to fit for bit sensitive or head shy horses - make bit or browband changes in seconds without removing the bridle.
* Choice of diamonte or plain raised browband. Additionally, there is an option to purchase the bridle with both styles of browband.
* Cheek pieces are supplied with optional clips and can be either clipped or buckled to the bridle. There is an option to purchase additional cheek pieces for horses that require a quick bit change between disciplines.
* Custom size bridle parts are available free of charge.
USE THE COMMENT BOX TO INFORM US OF YOUR HORSE'S SIZE
Please note that bridles can be supplied to fit from 13hh to 18hh.
The bridle can be custom made to your requirements. Use the comments section to let us know your horse's height, breed and current bridle size (PONY/ COB/ FULL/ X-FULL) along with any special requirements such as a smaller or larger browband / noseband / head piece / cheekpieces etc.
Custom bridles are dispatched next day by express delivery.
If any size changes are required simply return the bridle part along with your request for a smaller of larger size and Equine Balance will exchange it for free.
If you are unsure about your horse's size requirements please get in touch by phone, text message, Watsapp or e-mail for assistance.
Below is an example of a custom size bridle:
COB size bridle with FULL size browband and PONY size noseband.
top of page
bottom of page