Equine Balance Anatomical Bridle with Combination Noseband - Features Detachable Flash and Bar Protection Straps.
A beautiful soft leather bridle with removable flash strap and optional bar protection straps provides a noseband and bitting solution for a wide range of horse and pony types that exhibit sensitivity due to traditional bridle design.
The bridle noseband features two attatchment points - positioned to the side of the nostrils (for unrestricted passage of air through the nasal passage), to which either the flash strap, bar protection straps, or both can be fastened.
The removeable flash suits horses that may require tack adjustments for each discipline, for example when the flash is removed for dressage but used for jumping.
The bar protection straps help to transfer pressure from the bit and bars of the mouth to the noseband, where it is better tolerated by some horses. The straps can be used to encourage the horse to develop confidence in the contact during schooling exercises when accidental loss of balance could result in excessive pressure on the horses mouth - for example when jumping (if the rider gets left behind), or when longreining (due to the increased leverage of the long reins).
* Anatomical design avoids sensitive facial nerves helping to relieve issues associated with head shaking, over bending and inconsistent outline.
* Gel padded head piece, nose and brow help to dissipate pressure and reduce rubbing.
* Unique features make the bridle easy to fit for bit sensitive or head shy horses - make bit or browband changes in seconds without removing the bridle.
* Choice of diamonte or plain raised browband. Additionally, there is an option to purchase the bridle with both styles of browband.
* Cheek pieces are supplied with optional clips and can be either clipped or buckled to the bridle. There is an option to purchase additional cheek pieces for horses that require a quick bit change between disciplines.
* Custom size bridle parts are available free of charge.
USE THE COMMENT BOX TO INFORM US OF YOUR HORSE'S SIZE
Please note that bridles can be supplied to fit from 13hh to 18hh.
The bridle can be custom made to your requirements. Use the comments section to let us know your horse's height, breed and current bridle size (PONY/ COB/ FULL/ X-FULL) along with any special requirements such as a smaller or larger browband / noseband / head piece / cheekpieces etc.
Custom bridles are dispatched next day by express delivery.
If any size changes are required simply return the bridle part along with your request for a smaller of larger size and Equine Balance will exchange it for free.
If you are unsure about your horse's size requirements please get in touch by phone, text message, Watsapp or e-mail for assistance.
Below is an example of a custom size bridle:
COB size bridle with FULL size browband and PONY size noseband.
top of page
bottom of page