Magnetic Horse Rug by Equine Balance
Magnetic therapy for horses is simple and easy to apply using the Equine Balance Magnetic Therapy range.
8 large and powerful multipolar magnets can be applied to the horse's body where needed by attaching them in the required location and orientation to the Equine Balance Therapy rug.
Magnetic therapy is a non invasive, drug free method used to promote healing, boost circulation, and support joint mobility. It is proposed that the body cells respond positively to the magnetic field emitted by therapy magnets promoting optimal conditions for cellular processes and healing.
Placing magnets in close proximity to the surface of the skin can help the body to maintain health and well being.
• Every day as part of the horses’ daily routine for maintaining back health.
• For cold backed horses, veterans or horses who are stiff, or standing in for long periods of time.
• Under veterinary guidance for rehabilitation and recovery following treatment for Kissing Spine, Sacroiliac, and Musculoskeletal issues.
• For horses in work including horses returning to work or during retraining.
• For older horses or those who are slow to warm up.
• When turn out is limited, over night, on box rest or during travel.
About the Rug:
The Equine Balance Therapy Rug is light weight and breathable - comfortable and durable enough to be used whilst travelling or over night in the stable. It is contoured to fit comfortably over the back and is raised and padded over the wither area. It is highly adjustable in the chest region with anti-rub lining and features cross surcingles and elasticated leg straps as standard.
About the Magnets:
Each light weight yet powerful magnet is formed from 2600G magnetic material and emits a magnetic field reaching 120mm from the magnets surface. Presenting both North and South poles to the body in alteration produces a steep magnetic field gradient which is believed to increase the rate of efficacy compared to traditional bipolar magnets.
The Equine Balance Therapy Magnets are inserted into the detachable, flexible sleeves - allowing the magnets to sit close to the skin, positioned in the required location. Using the protective sleeves allows both the rug and magnet holders to be washed easily when required.
Each Set Contains:
• Equine Balance Therapy Rug
• Equine Balance Therapy Magnets X8
• Detachable Magnet Holders X8
• Storage Bag
Available in 5'9", 6'0", 6'3", 6'6"
The Equine Balance Guarantee:
Equine Balance Bands are proud of the quality, accessibility and affordability of their products which are guaranteed for 1 year from date of date of purchase.
Avoid handling magnets if you have a pacemaker, implanted medical device or medical condition which could be affected by the magnetic field. Unsuitable for use on undiagnosed conditions, without veterinary recommendation, during pregnancy or on open or untreated wounds.
Store in a cool dry place away from magnet sensitive devices.
top of page
bottom of page